September 18, 2020—September 20, 2020
In-Person: Search Inside Yourself with Dan Vazquez and Kully Jaswal
Search Inside Yourself (SIY) is a unique mindfulness-based practice created in collaboration with renowned thought leaders Daniel Goleman, Dan Siegel and Richard Davidson.
Originally developed at Google, SIY teaches practical mindfulness, emotional intelligence and leadership tools to unlock your full potential at work and in life. This highly interactive 3-day retreat will be followed by a 4-week online journey providing sustained practice to assist you in navigating these uncertain times.
Search Inside Yourself has been described as “life changing.” Whether you’d like to join for personal or professional development, by attending the SIY program you will:
• Grow your emotional intelligence skills: Develop greater self-awareness, the capacity to choose how you respond to challenging situations and improve interpersonal skills that will allow you to better relate with others at work and at home.
• Gain new insights about yourself: Explore your own personal preferences, motivators and purpose and discover how to improve your capacity to manage stress and make decisions.
• Develop your leadership skills: Take your performance to the next level and become a more compassionate and effective leader.
• Gain new practical tools: Learn and practice a wide range of mindfulness-based techniques to develop and integrate higher emotional intelligence into your daily life.
Coaches can also receive 13.5 Continuing Coaching Education credits from attending SIY. To obtain, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org after the program asking for your letter of completion. You can find more information here.
Set against the backdrop of Garrison Institute’s 95-acres along the Hudson River, this transformative program is designed with social distancing and safety protocols* successfully implemented at the Institute since July.
For a full description of this retreat, including information about scholarships availability, please visit this page.
* The health and safety of our guests and staff is a top priority for the Garrison Institute. We continue to follow the health and safety guidelines pertaining to COVID-19 as set forth by our local officials, New York State and the Center for Disease Control. Please visit this page for more information about the new safety protocols in place as well as answers to frequently asked questions.
Dan Vazquez. A Harvard graduate, Dan fell in love with mindfulness in his early 20s when he was having what people now-a-days call a quarter life crisis. Everything seemed to be going great from the outside: a Harvard grad, working for LA times, great relationship, making good money, but something didn’t feel right. A 14 hour bus ride; an encounter with an old friend who studied Taoism; a boat ride to Stone Island off to meet a monk who taught him how to meditate changed the course of his life. He went to India for 10 months where he practiced regularly and upon returning to NY became a middle school teacher and administrator where he taught both parents and kids ways to work more skillfully with their own minds. Since then, Dan has expanded his reach and has led mindfulness workshops for a variety of companies and organizations all over the United States including MIT, Jet.com, Gemini.com, NYU, etc.
Kully is a former accountant turned career and executive coach. Bringing to bear 15 years of global business experience, she has helped individuals and teams maximize their resilience, emotional intelligence, and performance in the workplace. Supporting clients to find and fulfill their life purpose, Kully has cultivated a wealth of expertise and wisdom from her corporate experience and over 20 years of meditation practice. Since founding Ignition Coaching LLC in 2011, Kully has delivered a plethora of individual coaching assignments and group workshops in the areas of Career Coaching, Executive Coaching, Mindfulness, Communication Skills, Emotional Intelligence and Personal Resilience. Kully is a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) with the ICF and on faculty for Dr. Daniel Goleman’s Coaching for Emotional Intelligence Certification Program. During her fifteen-year tenure in the professional services industry, Kully was a Director for Deloitte UK working with clients and projects across multiple sectors. She also served as a Talent Director leading the coaching and recruitment processes for the group. No stranger to change British-born Kully has lived and worked in the UK and Hong Kong and now resides in New York with her husband, 2 boys, and her Labrador puppy.
|Commuter Rate (no Bedroom)
|Total Fees by Room Choice.|