January 31, 2020—February 2, 2020
Journey to Stillness: A Women’s Healing Weekend
Does your spirit long for the deep Silence of Winter?
Do you get completely burnt out after the Chaos of the Holidays?
Are you ready to live an intentional life and bring your unique Magic to the world?
From the Darkness of Winter, we Vision our Dreams into Reality.
During the Celtic Holiday of Imbolc (Jan 31st – Feb 2nd), we journey into the heart of the Goddess through tea meditation, dance, and bespoke healing Ceremonies. Within this intimate circle of like-minded women, you’ll emerge from this gathering revived and inspired for the year to come.
Total Price for Retreat Tuition (without Room & Board): $245
Early-Bird by December 21st: $195
This retreat is for you if are:
• Looking for ways to connect with the wisdom of the Goddess, and bring Her magic back into your daily life
• Ready to bow deeply to your soul’s purpose and journey to commune with your Spirit Guides & Ancestors.
• Seeking a nourishing unplug from the over stimulation of the winter months, and re-aligning yourself with the magical, creative energy of Winter.
• Longing for a community of spiritual wild women to hold you as you journey to authentic inspiration.
What to bring: Journal and pen for capturing the magic of your meditations and shamanic journeys, a refillable water bottle, and an open heart. Yoga mats and props will be provided. (Clothing note: Bring warm layers and please weather-proof outdoor shoes, coats, gloves, hats etc… for our winter hike and labyrinth walk)
Pricing Structure: Once you’ve paid the retreat Tuition fee, you’ll receive a sign-up link to choose your Room and Board options at The Garrison Institute. Room and board includes: 6 meals from Friday evening to Sunday Lunch, Access to the incredible walking Labyrinth and hiking trails, free shuttle to and from the Garrison Train station, and access to the SAUNA and Steam Showers. Tuition Includes: bespoke ritual and ceremony, daily Tea and Meditation, dance and embodiment practices, Celtic shamanic journeying, crafting healing tools, and so much more!
Please note that Registration is a Two Step Process:
1. Click Here to Register and pay the Program fee
2. Make arrangements for your Room and Board via the Registration link, below.
Rachel Jesien is a Seeress, Celtic Shaman and Priestess of the Goddess dedicated to the healing of the Earth and all of Her inhabitants. She guides a global community in aligning body, mind and soul through spiritual mentoring and by leading Goddess-centered ceremonies in the Avalon Tradition. She fosters a sense of wholeness in her clients, and through earth-based healing modalities, helps men and women of all ages return to the alignment of their highest selves
|Commuter Rate (no bedroom)
|These costs include room and board only. Please be in touch with the group regarding any additional program fees.|